News and resources from the AWF
All the latest news and current resources from the African Water Facility (AWF). To keep up to date, follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, LinkedIn or subscribe to our newsletter.
Prepared with the support of the African Water Facility and the NEPAD Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (IPPF), both hosted by the African Development Bank (AfDB), this program is expected to generate economic, social, environmental, and livelihood benefits for the people of the Songwe Basin. It will also enhance food and energy security and boost economic growth on the borders between the Southern African countries.
- 15/03/2017 - The African Water Facility Supports Somaliland to Build Resilience to Water Stress and Climate Change
- 09/03/2017 - The African Water Facility Supports Mozambique’s resilience to climate change and reducing vulnerability to floods in Inhambane and Chimoio
- 01/02/2017 - The African Water Facility Supports Rwanda to Maximize its Water and Sanitation Investments
- 29/11/2016 - The African Water Facility promotes sustainable growth through climate resilient water resources development in Southern Africa
- 09/11/2016 - The African Water Facility supports improved smallholder farmers resilience to climate change through irrigation upscaling in Zambia
- 20/09/2016 - The anniversary book
- 10/08/2015 - Bridging the Water Sector Infrastructure Gap Through Capacity Development
- 15/08/2014 - Un-sewered Sanitation Improvements for the Urban-Poor: an overview of the African Water Facility project portfolio
- 23/06/2014 - Adapt and Mitigate... or fail
- 12/06/2014 - Resilience to climate change: a study on the Iullemeden and Taoudéni / Tanezrouft aquifers